With a medium to smooth body and a distinct but mild acidity, Nicaraguan coffees reviews indicate it provides rich yet subtle flavors, balanced sweetness, with a nutty bouquet that often exhibits notes of vanilla.
- Growing Altitude: 1,100 – 1,600 meters above sea level
- Arabica Variety: Bourbon, Caturra, Pacamara, Maragogype, Maracaturra, Cutaui, Catimor
- Harvest Period: October – March
- Milling Process: Honey / Natural / Washed, Sun-dried
- Aroma: Sweet (caramel), Chocolate, Citrus
- Flavor: Floral, Citrus (lemon), Chocolate
- Body: Smooth
- Acidity: Bright, Citric
There are no reviews yet.